- Classic car insurance company Hagerty has hired VCCP Share as its first UK agency, ahead of an integrated brand campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1244oRd
- Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WaXje9
- Atomic London has picked up the advertising business for the children's charity Rainbow Trust without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/124adOC
- lucy activewear named mono as its agency of record.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square named RP3 Agency as its agency of record. RP3 will handle all marketing and media strategy, as well as the creation and execution of digital and social media campaigns. The agency was chosen without a review. Manhattan agency The Pekoe Group was the incumbent.
- EFM (Experiences for Mankind) was named agency of record for The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. EFM will handle traditional and digital media chores. First work will launch in spring 2013.
- Neighbor, Santa Monica, was named as the first agency of record for UniversityNow, San Francisco. An undisclosed budget will go to online, social media and public relations. First work will emphasize UniversityNow’s affordability and accessibility.
TOPIC: RP3 AGENCY, MONO, NEIGHBOR, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, VCCP SHARE, HAGERTY, US LONDON, PEACHY.CO.UK, RAINBOW TRUST, ATOMIC LONDONLUCY ACTIVEWEAR, RIPLEY’S BELIEVE IT OR NOT! TIMES SQUARE, THE PEKOE GROUP, EXPERIENCES FOR MANKIND, EFM, THE MIRAGE HOTEL AND CASINO, UNIVERSITYNOW