- Coca-Cola has appointed MediaCom to its £30m UK media planning and buying business, ending a 12-year relationship with Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XnMQ1G
- Comparethemarket.com, the price comparison website, has hired iCrossing to its natural search account, previously handled by Steak.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YQ9Rsa
- MRM has been awarded additional assignments by long time client, Verizon. The scope of work includes digital acquisition and CRM work – including OLA, rich media, marketing landing pages and digital experience programs.
- Con Edison awarded its advertising account to The Gate NY, following a review.
- Mistress was tapped by Ubisoft to launch its television campaign for Assassin's Creed IV. The campaign is set to launch in the fall.
- POPSUGAR, a global technology company, selected Goodby, Silverstein & Partners as its global advertising agency of record.
- 360i will be working with HBO on the strategic vision for the brand's social media presence, creating campaigns designed to spark content and conversation about the brand online.
- Co-Communications was named agency of record for Hudson Valley Tourism. The firm will partner with Harquin Graphics to promote the Hudson River Valley region as a leisure and business destination.
- LevLane was named advertising agency of record for two regional franchisee co-ops, Massage Envy Northern Virginia/D.C. and Massage Envy Maryland/Southern Delaware. An undisclosed budget will go to digital advertising and marketing, including website design, SEO, SEM and social media, and to event marketing. The incumbent was BomserPayan, New York.
- The Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix has named Embark Digital as its social media agency of record.
- The Boston Public Schools have enrolled Proverb to help with an awareness campaign for the BPS Arts Expansion Initiative.
- Fredrick Fekkai hair care tapped SelectNY to develop a fully integrated advertising campaign called “Most Privileged Hair in the World.”
- Frank Unlimited, Seattle, has been named the first advertising agency of record for the newly formed Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Proton Therapy, a ProCure Center. A $1.6 million budget will go to print, radio and online advertising, and event marketing.