- Creature has been tasked with rejuvenating the Tetley tea brand after winning its creative account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/137QduD
- The Body Shop, the L'Oréal-owned ethical beauty retailer, has awarded its social media account to Cake.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15MUO3Q
- The Money Advice Service has named Inferno as its creative shop, the first advertising appointment since the Government selected ten agencies for its new roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19kjjdX
- FitFlop selects Barracuda Digital for online search positioning.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13g9KFn
- Possible gets more Microsoft work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18B0zY9
TOPIC: WPP, R/GA, THE GOVERNMENT, POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE, INFERNO, SOCIAL MEDIA, CAKE, MICROSOFT, CREATURE, TETLEY, L'ORéAL, THE BODY SHOP, THE MONEY ADVICE SERVICE, MAS, FITFLOP, BARRACUDA DIGITAL, SURFACE