- Creature has picked up the £15 million advertising account for William Hill after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1lEFAaB
- The Chicago office of Ogilvy & Mather has won Sargento's creative account after a review that was managed by Select Resources International.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1glpKhe
- Grey S.F. has won responsibility for global creative, brand and social strategies for Symantec’s Norton antivirus and security software brand after a review which included incumbent Leo Burnett.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cBBxqA
- The National Environment Agency (NEA) has appointed Interpublic Group's Universal McCann as the media agency for its US$4 million Dengue Fever campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gJVs8A
- Mobile device manufacturer HTC has chosen Epic PR to handle its public relations account in Singapore.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1a40Qlo
- Pepsi appoints digital agency in Indonesia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bW9uin
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, BEATTIE MCGUINNESS BUNGAY, BMB, UM, UNIVERSAL MCCANN, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., HTC, REVIEWS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PITCHES, GREY NEW YORK, LEO BURNETT, OMD, WPP GROUP, FABULA, DIGITAL, WILLIAM HILL, PEPSI, O&M CHICAGO, CREATURE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INCUMBENT, LEAGAS DELANEY, GREY SAN FRANCISCO, SARGENTO, SYMANTEC, NORTON ANTIVIRUS, THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENT AGENCY, NEA, THE RIGHT SPIN, EPIC PR, RED COMM.