- Dairy Queen launches review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NmkIWG
- Associated British Foods has called a review of its UK Grocery Group's £21 million media planning and buying arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OswO24
- BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q5AKkX
- Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QIAhrz
- BullionVault, the online investment gold service, is in talks with creative and media agencies as it looks to ramp up its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NOWc1W
- Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PeUDqD
- Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NqjNEI
- Florette, the salad brand, is holding a pitch for its £5 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QIDuaw
- Sony Electronics is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OkFsdb
TOPIC: LBI, REVIEWS, MANNING GOTTLIEB OMD, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, THE7STARS, FACEBOOK, ARENA MEDIA, TEAMSPIRIT, TWITTER, EHS 4D, WPP GROUP, BARCLAYS, BULLIONVAULT, GALMARLEY, ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS, ABF, BT.COM, BALLOON DOG, SOHO SQUARE, VCCP ME, PROSTATE CANCER UK, MI MEDIA, MCCAIN, BIRDS EYE, FROZEN FOOD GROUP, FLORETTE, THE MEDIA SHOP, SONY ELECTRONICS, DAIRY QUEEN, GREY NY