- Danone, the owner of the Evian and Activia brands, has consolidated its European media account into Group M, as part of its ongoing global media review, with MEC retaining the £40 million UK account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bqOhNm
- Coca-Cola has handed Wunderman a new CRM brief covering Northern Europe after a four-way pitch that kicked off in June.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1750Ik6
- Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the £5 million advertising account for the food brand Colman's.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fEf2lY
- Venables Bell wins Skyy Vodka.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fC5gka
- Olson wins Supercuts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17sYLjM
- The AA appoints VCCP to handle £16m advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1idkwGt
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cYwsvZ