- Dare has appointed Sean Thompson, the executive creative director at Arnold Worldwide in Amsterdam, to an equivalent position, replacing Flo Heiss.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12mJ7Be
- David Bainbridge, the chief executive of Elvis, has quit the company to set up his own educational content business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14nEffo
- Justin Billingsley, the regional chief executive and chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Greater China, has been confirmed in the role of chief operating officer for the network in EMEA.
Read more: http://bit.ly/120oqbn
- Jerry Buhlmann, the chief executive of the Dentsu Aegis Network, has been given the additional role of executive officer of Dentsu, only the second non-Japanese executive officer in the company's history.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19Qzs8i
- 23red, the integrated agency, has hired Felix Hall, previously a business director at M&C Saatchi, as its managing director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/161C6nz
TOPIC: M&C SAATCHI, ELVIS, PEOPLE-MOVES, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER, CCO, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CHAIRMAN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, DARE, COO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ECD, FOUNDER, EMEA, SEAN THOMPSON, FLO HEISS, CITIZEN, MARTIN SEMMENS, FIONA SCOTT, JUSTIN BILLINGSLEY, SAATCHI & SAATCHI GREATER CHINA, JERRY BUHLMANN, DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK, 23RED, FELIX HALL