- DDB Chicago adds integration chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OkvJEW
- MPG names North American CEO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TXEQN2
- Mintz & Hoke named Ron Perine as chief operating officer.Geoff Schiller, formerly national sales director for Hearst Digital Media, was promoted to chief sales officer.
- Neighbor, Santa Monica, has acquired digital agency Guru Media Solution. Guru founder and CEO Jared Levy joins Neighbor as one of three equal partners. His title will be owner/chief digital officer.
- iCrossing hired Jonathan Adams as senior vice president, media for North America, charged with leading the agency's national media practice. He joins the agency from Digitas where was director of global media.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MD, CSO, DDB CHICAGO, CDO, MEDIA, HAVAS, COO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, ICROSSING, CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER, HEARST DIGITAL MEDIA, CHIEF SALES OFFICER, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, SVP, NEIGHBOR, GURU MEDIA SOLUTION, FOUNDER, PARTNERS, OWNER, MINTZ & HOKE, DIRECTOR OF STRATEGY AND INNOVATION, GOTHAM NEW YORK, DIRECTOR OF INTEGRATION, MPG NORTH AMERICA, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERMANAGING DIRECTOR