- Digital Jungle, a China based content focussed, digital marketing agency has been appointed ‘Agency of Record’ by REA Group.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1f7zA3n
- JWT London has picked up all of Rowntree's UK digital advertising business following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1nd4ZrN
- Havas Worldwide London has picked up the European advertising account for the organic baby food brand Ella's Kitchen.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1f7SY07
- Ann Summers has retained Propaganda to provide ongoing strategic marketing support.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ndWw7G
- Jyrobike has appointed Clearbox Communications to manage its PR activity in the UK and Ireland.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cCzgKa
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gaOUgt
- Ignited has been named agency of record for Sanuk footwear. The agency will lead creative as well as media planning and buying duties, focusing on digital media, digital production and video elements to support a Sanuk brand campaign. Sanuk spent $1.8 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, down from its 2012 spend of $3.4 million, according to Kantar Media.
- Organic Gemini, a Brooklyn-based manufacturer of healthy foods and beverages named New York-based JWALK as its agency of record, without a review. The company is launching a new beverage that will be sold in Whole Foods stores beginning this spring. JWALK will develop a marketing plan for the launch, brand strategy, naming and packaging design for both Tiger Nut Horchata drinks and raw Tiger Nuts. There was no prior agency on the account.
- Red Lion Hotels named MeringCarson as its agency of record, following a review. The agency will work on a variety of work supporting its Local.Wise. brand initiative. New work will launch this spring. The west coast based hotels spent $1.6 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.