- Digital marketing agency iCrossing has inked a deal with Charles Schwab to work on its recently launched "Own Your Tomorrow" initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fbIZuE
- Publicis London has been appointed by the government of Qatar to promote international investment in the Gulf state, as it prepares to host the football World Cup in 2022.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1e1ezej
- Lenovo, the Chinese electronics company, has awarded Total Media its EMEA media account after a final two-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aPnQ7Y
- Martin Williams Advertising was named agency of record for Kubota Construction Equipment. The agency will be working with Kubota Tractor Corporation’s California-based marketing division to increase awareness for the brand within the construction sector. New work will launch next month. Kubota Corporation spent $4.4 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- The Salvation Army has named Richards Partners, the public relations arm of The Richards Group, as its public relations agency of record. The Richards Group has served as The Salvation Army's advertising agency of record since 2005. Work will include major initiatives such as the annual Red Kettle campaign and communications support surrounding emergency and disaster response
TOPIC: GROUPM, PITCHES, MAXUS, TOTAL MEDIA, WPP GROUP, THE RICHARDS GROUP, ICROSSING, CHARLES SCHWAB, PR, LENOVO, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PUBLICIS LONDON, KANTAR MEDIA, MARTIN WILLIAMS ADVERTISING, MWA, KUBOTA CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT, THE SALVATION ARMY, RICHARDS PARTNERS, QATAR, WORLD CUP IN 2022, MANETEQ