- Digitas Health named Tim Pantello as managing director of its Philadelphia office.
- Luckie & Company hired Chris Statt as chief financial officer; Laura Long as senior vice president/director of account management; and Eric Whitaker as vice president/director of brand planning.
- Specific Media named Larry Madden as chief financial officer.
- Organic hired Monik Sanghvi as chief strategy officer; and promoted Joe DiMeglio to chief client officer; and Audrey Melofchik to general manager.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has appointed Leigh Baker, former Sapient Nitro global account lead and Aki Spicer, former director of digital strategy at Fallon, to the respective roles of head of account management and head of digital strategy.
TOPIC: GENERAL MANAGER, GM, PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, CFO, CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER, CSO, ORGANIC, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY NY, CHIEF CLIENT OFFICER, AKI SPICER, HEAD OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, LEIGH BAKER, AUDREY MELOFCHIK, MONIK SANGHVI, DIGITAS HEALTH, TIM PANTELLO, LUCKIE & COMPANY, CHRIS STATT, SPECIFIC MEDIA, LARRY MADDEN, JOE DIMEGLIO, ACCOUNT LEAD