- DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the electricity and gas regulator Ofgem after a competitive pitch process managed by the Crown Commercial Service.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b2bfRB
- Russian Standard Vodka has awarded its UK media planning and buying account to The Village Communications, after a three-way pitch involving Maxus and the incumbent John Ayling & Associates (JAA).
Read more: http://bit.ly/1natJyR
- Nissan and Renault appoint Digitas LBi to €50m+ brief following one of the "biggest ever" global digital reviews.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jgmqIM
- Kew Royal Botanic Gardens has appointed Kindred, following a three way pitch, to handle its Grow Wild campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jgnTyO
- Fruit of the Loom has appointed Chapter as its pan-European lead strategic creative agency to work with its European B2B division.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dqbyzH
TOPIC: PUBLICIS GROUPE, REVIEWS, PITCHES, TMW, DLKW LOWE, CHAPTER, KINDRED, NISSAN, THE VILLAGE COMMUNICATIONS, DIGITASLBI, MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING, RUSSIAN STANDARD VODKA, JAA, JOHN AYLING & ASSOCIATES, FRUIT OF THE LOOM, OFGEM, CCS, CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE, FEVER PR, RENAULT, KEW ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS, GROW WILD