- Doner awarded Golfsmith AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1k29GBo
- PHD wins global media planning for Johnnie Walker Blue after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ccRrIy
- Mattel, the toymaker, has split with Ogilvy & Mather after half a century and has handed its European ad account to Lola.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jcvU61
- Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery, has awarded Lida a new brief to improve the way it communicates with people who play its lottery and scratch-card games.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eHYCbg
- Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ip6Pqm
- Hasbro consolidates most of its global media with OMD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hgJu8R
- Goodstuff Communications has been awarded the media planning and buying account for the malt loaf brand Soreen.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19dC3Y8
- Morrisons has hired Tribal Worldwide, London as its digital agency of record, ahead of the launch of its first e-commerce service next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eQjrSJ
- Creature London has deepened its relationship with Silver Spoon, picking up work for Crusha.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bEsoj3
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, LIDA, WPP, MEDIACOM, GROUPM, OMNICOM, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., O&M, REVIEWS, WCRS, PITCHES, THE7STARS, DIAGEO, INITIATIVE, OMD, MEC, PHD, AMV BBDO, ABBOTT MEAD VICKERS BBDO, MDC PARTNERS, DONER, DIGITAL, CREATURE LONDON, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, LOLA, MORRISONS, FUTUREBRAND, MATTEL, THE GATE WORLDWIDE, TRIBAL WORLDWIDE, INCUMBENT, CAMELOT, SOREEN, HASBRO, GOLFSMITH INTERNATIONAL, GOLF TOWN, GREATEST COMMON FACTORY, GCF, JOHNNIE WALKER BLUE, THE NATIONAL LOTTERY, HAVAS MEDIA AND OMD UK, DROGA5 EUROPE, RADOX, LONDONDLKW LOWE, SILVER SPOON, CRUSHA