Berlin fashion Film Festival released today the full schedule for its fifth edition. The two-day event taking place in Berlin at Alte Teppichfabrik on June 2 and 3, 2016, has doubled in size compared to last year, now offering several talks, panel discussions, case studies, masterclasses on topics ranging from “Creating content for a multidimensional world” to “Learn from creative disciplines for better outcomes in a business and society”.
This edition also sees the addition of Creative Speed Dating sessions, aimed at encouraging creatives from the fashion, film and advertising industries to work together. Filmmakers, productions companies, brands and advertising agencies will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one to present and listen to selected proposals and collaboration prospects.
The creative professionals taking part as speakers and/or the Creative Speed Dating sessions include:
- Alexander Pelster (Marketing Coordinator - Closed)
- Andy Lee (Senior Lecturer Film Practice - London College of Fashion)
- Chris Byrne and Samuel Snider-Held (Global Partnership and Creative Tech Monks - Media Monks)
- Dirk Dobiéy (Co-founder - Age of Artists)
- Gesa Müller-Reinhardt (Founder - Gesas.Management)
- Götz Ulmer (ECD and Partner - Jung Von Matt)
- Jeremy Hofmeister (Creative Director - VCCP)
- Jo Marie Farwick (Managing Director - Überground)
- Jordan McGarry (Director of Curation - Vimeo)
- Joseph Delaney (Programming Editor - Nowness)
- Justin Anderson (Director), Kai Stöcker (Executive Producer - Acne)
- Lars Kreyenhagen (Founder - Karl Anders)
- Lynden Campbell (Head of Synchronisation - Domino Recording and Publishing)
- Margo Mars (Managing Director - B-Reel)
- Martin Dräger (Managing Director Germany - Unruly)
- Michael Kittel (Founder & Creative Director - Kittel)
- Nick Stickland (Executive Director - ODD)
- Preethi Mariappan (Chief Creative Officer - Razorfish)
- Ranking (Photographer and Director), Sara Maino (Senior Editor - Vogue Italia)
- Selena Schleh (Features Editor - Shots)
- Stephen Whelan (Founder and Executive Producer - White Lodge)
- Virginie Sagan (Executive Producer - Wanda Paris)
“With our fifth edition, Berlin fashion Film Festival is entering a more mature stage. We’re offering way more content, events and collaboration opportunities than we’ve ever offered before, while still keeping the experience very personal. BFFF is a one of a kind event for anyone looking to work at a crossroad between fashion, film and advertising” - states Frank Funke, Co-Founder and Head of Programme of Berlin fashion Film Festival.
About Berlin fashion Film Festival:
Berlin fashion Film Festival recognises, embraces, and rewards exceptional branded video content focused on style, beauty and lifestyle. The event takes place once a year in Berlin, followed by selected international screenings and meet-ups. Focusing on celebrating talent and discovering upcoming creative trends, BFFF connects filmmakers, producers, creative agencies, brands, labels and designers.