- Ferrero has appointed Publicis London to handle the global advertising for its Ferrero Rocher chocolates after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/54fyey
- Guinness has consolidated its global digital business into BBDO and Iris London.
Read more: http://goo.gl/kbmc5d
- Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners has won the creative, media and digital business for Blue Shield of California.
Read more: http://goo.gl/4lvH1L
- Adam & Eve/DDB has consolidated its grip on the Sony Mobile account by picking up its content marketing brief.
- Goldsmiths, the jewellery retailer, has appointed Mary Portas' agency with a brief to make it a distinctive and aspirational high-street brand.
Read more: http://goo.gl/IeJTlH
- HM Revenue & Customs has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its media planning and communications channel strategy.
Read more: http://goo.gl/06BW2z
- Just Eat, the online takeaway service, has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/qWxCEy
- DLKW Lowe has won a competitive pitch to create campaigns informing the public of any plans the Government has to sell its bank shares.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Ol9KJd
- The California Tobacco Control Program has chosen SF-based independent agency, Duncan/Channon, as its advertising agency of record. Rubin Postaer and Associates previously handled the account. The state program, whose mission is to reduce the health impact and premature deaths due to tobacco use, selected the agency to handle advertising strategy, creative and media efforts. Duncan/Channon's contract with CTCP began July 1, 2014, and runs for up to five years.
- MRM//McCann was named global demand generation agency of record for Cisco, following a review. There was no incumbent on the work. The agency, part of McCann Worldgroup, has been charged with elevating and expanding Cisco's demand generation activity on a global level. Work is being led from MRM//McCann's Salt Lake City office. The agency's San Francisco, London, Singapore, Beijing and Buenos Aires offices will also be part of the global assignment. Cisco spent $41.8 million on measured media in 2012 and $28.3 million in 2013, according to Kantar Media. Cisco spent $7.5 million on measured media in the first quarter of 2014.
- The New Yorker hired SS+K as its agency of record, following a review. The magazine, owned by Conde-Nast, debuted a redesigned and replatformed web site last week and made all of its content, from 2007 until now, free online in a limited open-access period. This fall, The New Yorker will establish a metered paywall for its web and magazine content. There was no incumbent agency for work was previously handled in-house. The New Yorker spent $22.7 million on measured media in 2012 and $19.5 million in 2013, according to Kantar Media. The magazine spent $2.7 million on measured media in the first quarter of 2014.
TOPIC: CARAT, THE RED BRICK ROAD, MEDIACOM, OMNICOM, MINDSHARE, VCCP, REVIEWS, HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS, HMRC, RKCR/Y&R, RAINEY KELLY CAMPBELL ROALFE/Y&R, PITCHES, MG OMD, MANNING GOTTLIEB OMD, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, S&S, GUINNESS, DIAGEO, UM LONDON, IN-HOUSE, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, MEC, PHD, AMV BBDO, MEDIA, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP, ABBOTT MEAD VICKERS BBDO, DLKW LOWE, SS+K, THE GOVERNMENT, ADAM & EVE/DDB, DIGITAL, KINDRED, IRIS LONDON, RBS, RPA, DUNCAN/CHANNON, SONY MOBILE, A&E/DDB, TRIBAL WORLDWIDE, BUTLER SHINE STERN & PARTNERS, PUBLICIS LONDON, THE CALIFORNIA TOBACCO CONTROL PROGRAM, CCS, CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE, BRIEFS, FCB INFERNO, MRM//MCCANN, JUST EAT, CISCO, UK FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS, FERRERO ROCHER, PORTAS, GOLDSMITHS, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP, CONTENT MARKETING, CAIN & ABEL, DEMAND GENERATION, RUBIN POSTAER AND ASSOCIATES, THE NEW YORKER, CONDE-NAST, BLUE SHIELD OF CALIFORNIA