- Flybe, the budget airline, has appointed The Corner to handle its £8 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cjpPO8
- Simply Business, the online comparison site for business insurance, has hired UM London to its media planning and buying account ahead of its first big ad campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1d3DKYF
- Regional telecommunications company C Spire has hired a new agency for media planning and buying.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eCgAeH
- QVC has appointed Hill+Knowlton Strategies to handle its PR account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ckyJeg
- Vocational education organisation City & Guilds has announced the appointment of 1DA as its lead international creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1a50BJf
TOPIC: UNIVERSAL MCCANN, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., PUBLICIS GROUPE, MCCANN LONDON, SPARK, PITCHES, THE CORNER, NOW, UM LONDON, MDC PARTNERS, IPG, DONER, PR, PUBLIC RELATIONS, LEAGAS DELANEY, FLYBE, SOUK ADVERTISING, SIMPLY BUSINESS, PEOPLE IDEAS & CULTURE, C SPIRE, CAMELOT MEDIA, QVC, HILL+KNOWLTON STRATEGIES, H+K, CITY & GUILDS, 1DA