- Flybe, the budget airline, has appointed The Corner to handle its £8 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cjpPO8
- Simply Business, the online comparison site for business insurance, has hired UM London to its media planning and buying account ahead of its first big ad campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1d3DKYF
- Regional telecommunications company C Spire has hired a new agency for media planning and buying.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eCgAeH
- QVC has appointed Hill+Knowlton Strategies to handle its PR account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ckyJeg
- Vocational education organisation City & Guilds has announced the appointment of 1DA as its lead international creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1a50BJf