- For Goodness Shakes, the sports recovery brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11dTpPv
- Sony Computer Entertainment UK has appointed Fever ahead of the launch of its PlayStation 4 games console.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10UaUpe
- Fishburn Hedges has been appointed to handle the launch of Guardian Sustainable Business in the US.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16EpJEi
- Nuffield Health, the healthcare charity, has appointed Now to handle its advertising and strategic communications.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17jsQRo
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has won the £2 million advertising account for Total Greek Yoghurt, after a five-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14plPYP
- John Ayling and Associates has been awarded the media planning and buying business for the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative, previously handled by PHD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12pYxaN
TOPIC: QUIET STORM, PITCHES, NOW, PHD, AMV BBDO, ABBOTT MEAD VICKERS BBDO, NUFFIELD HEALTH, PLAYSTATION, PS4, FOR GOODNESS SHAKES, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT UK, TOTAL GREEK YOGHURT, ORGANIC MILK SUPPLIERS COOPERATIVE, OMSC, JAA, JOHN AYLING AND ASSOCIATES