- General Mills has appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty London to handle the estimated £25 million global ad account for its Old El Paso brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OJMV4t
- Creature London has picked up a brief from Adidas to create an integrated campaign to promote the sports brand's winter apparel range across Europe and Asia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Mb0RWx
- Beko, the domestic appliance manufacturer, has hired TBWA\London to handle its £10m digital account, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LveIVT
- Gatwick Airport has appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NUQqVz
- Atomic London, the start-up agency founded by Nick Fox and three of his former DDB UK colleagues, has picked up the global advertising brief for the airline network Star Alliance.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q7T8hY
- Planet Rock, the independent rock station, has appointed Jazz FM to handle its spot and sponsorship sales, ending its relationship with Absolute Radio.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MLV1sQ
- Ogilvy wins Nascar's big shop battle.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NCIcTu
- McCann L.A. IHOP, LifeLock accounts move to Dailey.
Read more: http://bit.ly/M9q2J4
- Borders Perrin lands Old World industries.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LAKcPd
- Heineken USA makes PR agency changes.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QdwEuL
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, OMNICOM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, HEINEKEN, YOUNG & RUBICAM, LEO BURNETT, MCCANN ERICKSON, Y&R, NASCAR, ADIDAS, DOS EQUIS, EDELMAN, BBDO CHICAGO, INTERPUBLICBORDERS PERRIN NORRANDER, OLD WORLD INDUSTRIES, LIFELOCK, IHOP, DAILEY LA, PLANET ROCK, JAZZ FM, ABSOL