- General Mills is reviewing the pan-European ad account for its Nature Valley cereal bar brand, including the £12 million UK business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MeRkwh
- Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NW7ldA
- Hastings Direct, the insurance company, is looking to appoint an advertising agency ahead of a £7 million brand campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MT3j8Q
- The Department of Health has launched an estimated £50 million "winner takes all" pitch as it looks to consolidate its digital and direct accounts into a single agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NLVLEx
- The Government is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief for the National Citizen Service, which is designed to make good citizens of young adults.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NLWVQk
TOPIC: REVIEWS, GENERAL MILLS, WORK CLUB, AIR NEW ZEALAND, ALBION, THE GOVERNMENT, NATIONAL CITIZEN SERVICE, THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, HASTINGS DIRECT, HOST, NATURE VALLEY