- Goodby names Kalle Hellzén new Digital Chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YD8ubO
- Publicis Seattle promoted Scott Foreman to CEO.
- Marcus Fischer has been appointed president of Carmichael Lynch. Doug Spong, who had held the role, remains with the agency as a managing partner and president of its public relations division, Carmichael Lynch Spong.
- Advertising agency Mistress has co-founded Neato, a collegiate marketing company. Michael Poznansky, former national marketing manger at Red Bull, will head Neato.
- Iris Worldwide named Andre Galan vice president, group account director to lead the agency’s Barclaycard business.
- Boris Nihom was named head of strategy at THEY.
- Kelliher Samets Volk made David Coats a partner.
- Wade Devers was promoted to executive creative director of Arnold Worldwide in Boston.
- Duncan/Channon named Michael Lemme as its fourth partner.
- DDB Chicago named David Chriswick senior vice president, group strategy director on the Mars Wrigley business.
- Mike May joined Huge as director of business strategy.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MARS, VICE PRESIDENT, PRESIDENT, PARTNER, DDB CHICAGO, CDO, GOODBY SILVERSTEIN & PARTNERS, WRIGLEY, CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ECD, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, VP, HEAD OF STRATEGY, GROUP STRATEGY DIRECTOR, IRIS WORLDWIDE, GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, CREATIVE DIRECTOR, CD, HUGE, KELLIHER SAMETS VOLK, PUBLICIS SEATTLE, MIKE MAY, DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS STRATEGY, DAVID CHRISWICK, DUNCAN/CHANNON, MICHAEL LEMME, WADE DEVERS, ARNOLD, DAVID COATS, BORIS NIHOM, THEY, ANDRE GALAN, GCD.BARCLAYCARD, MISTRESS, NEATO, CO-FOUNDED, MICHAEL POZNANSKY, MARCUS FISCHER, CARMICHAEL LYNCH SPONG, SCOTT FOREMAN, KALLE HELLZéN, ACNE