- Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16EdPd8
- The7Stars has been appointed to revive HMV's fortunes and refocus the retailer's marketing on music and film, after it was rescued from administration in April.
Read more: http://bit.ly/161whMT
- TripAdvisor hires shops for its first offline campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/162tbYY
- Deep Focus snares Nespresso, nabs BBDO creative exec.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11R7HNf
- Draftfcb wins California Nature Conservancy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13zjo98
TOPIC: GROUPM, DRAFTFCB, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., MINDSHARE, REVIEWS, PITCHES, THE7STARS, WEBER SHANDWICK, THE MARTIN AGENCY, IN-HOUSE, SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, NESTLé, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, DEEP FOCUS, HILL HOLLIDAY, DIESEL TIMEFRAMES, FOSSIL WATCHES, HMV, HILCO, WARNER MUSIC GROUP, TRIPADVISOR, THE FANTASTICAL, NESPRESSO, BBDO NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA NATURE CONSERVANCY, THE NATURE CONSERVANCY IN CALIFORNIA