- Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16EdPd8
- The7Stars has been appointed to revive HMV's fortunes and refocus the retailer's marketing on music and film, after it was rescued from administration in April.
Read more: http://bit.ly/161whMT
- TripAdvisor hires shops for its first offline campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/162tbYY
- Deep Focus snares Nespresso, nabs BBDO creative exec.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11R7HNf
- Draftfcb wins California Nature Conservancy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13zjo98