- Goodyear Dunlop Tyres has hired the Omnicom-owned digital marketing agency Critical Mass to handle its social media community management, strategy and creative across EMEA.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11yVI0S
- Nando's, the Portuguese-themed restaurant chain, has appointed 101 to a global brand consultancy brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19q1FVS
- The Village Communications and The Red Brick Road have been appointed to launch Talent Backer, a website that will use crowd-funding to help people with a "talent" to finance their pursuits.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14WnVjj
- BBDO nabs NYC Marathon duties.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1btKC1C
- Horizon picks up more Honda dealer work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11vXqPs
TOPIC: THE RED BRICK ROAD, OMNICOM GROUP, HONDA MOTOR CORP., 101, BBDO NY, SOCIAL MEDIA, HORIZON MEDIA, THE VILLAGE COMMUNICATIONS, NANDO'S, GOODYEAR DUNLOP TYRES, RITICAL MASS, TALENT BACKER, NYC MARATHON, ING NEW YORK CITY MARATHON, VALLEY HONDA DEALER ASSOCIATION