- Gotham wins global retail account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11qoea2
- Spotify taps Droga5 to build awareness with consumers.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1224Hrd
- Lenovo selects an agency for U.S. media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14VbW8L
- Cake has landed a brief to help Morrisons launch Nutmeg, its first own-label clothing range.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VGf4yp
- GlaxoSmithKline has added CHI & Partners to its roster to handle global advertising for the Maxinutrition sports-nutrition range.
Read more: http://bit.ly/121wvMp
- Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12w6fyd
- Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UEK4nE