- Grey N.Y. to lead National Park Service effort.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13vONZT
- The owner of Tefal has appointed Third City to handle consumer comms, digital and social media strategy following a three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SyFdU1
- Capcom, the gaming company, has appointed the creative agency Game Room to handle the integrated marketing and advertising for the £2m launch of its video game title, 'Lost Planet 3'.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RSPSHw
- Mullen’s North Carolina office was selected as the lead agency of record for Pep Boys automotive.
- Hunter Boots hired We Are Social as its social media agency.
- GKV has been named agency of record for Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels. For the past several years, GKV has handled the advertising, public relations, and media planning and buying for Snyder’s-Lance at the corporate level and for the following Snyder’s-Lance brands: Lance Sandwich Crackers, Cape Cod Potato Chips, Archway and Stella D’oro cookies. In 2012, GKV began public relations work for Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels, and as of January 2013, handles advertising, public relations, and media planning and buying for the brand.
- RP3 Agency was named agency of record for AutoSquad, amobile tire-and-brake replacement company. The agency will develop a new brand positioning, a visual identity and an integrated marketing campaign for AutoSquad, formerly known as TireVan.
- Noodles & Company has named TDA_Boulder its creative and media agency of record. The brand’s most recent agency was Carmichael Lynch, Minneapolis. First work will be the introduction of a Noodles & Company brand repositioning as “Your World Kitchen,” via out-of-home, radio, digital, print, in-store advertising and social media marketing.
TOPIC: WPP, PITCHES, WE ARE SOCIAL, RP3 AGENCY, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, CARMICHAEL LYNCH, MULLEN, GREY NY, TDA_BOULDER, PEP BOYS, THIRD CITY, TEFAL, LOST PLANET 3, CAPCOM, GAME ROOM, NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION, NOODLES & COMPANY, AUTOSQUAD, TIREVAN, GKV, SNYDER’S OF HANOVER, HUNTER BOOTS