- Grey regains Advil, ThermaCare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/V8oAPP
- Gillette Cuts to 3 in Creative Review [Updated]
Read more: http://bit.ly/WamavP
- The Village Communications, the7stars-backed media agency, has been appointed by the luxury department store Liberty to handle its media planning and buying.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wa7zk0
- Davidoff has appointed the start-up Johnny Fearless to its global ad account for its cigar brand after a four-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/101pdak
- VCCP has won the brand advertising account for the consumer organisation Which? after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VMfOFC
- Goodstuff Communications has been appointed by Taylors of Harrogate to handle its £5m media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SPvsAO
TOPIC: DENTSU, VCCP, BBDO, MCGARRYBOWEN, PITCHES, THE7STARS, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, S&S, WPP GROUP, PFIZER, W&K, PROCTER & GAMBLE, WHICH?, WIEDEN + KENNEDY, GREY NY, GILLETTE, TAYLORS OF HARROGATE, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, JOHNNY FEARLESS, THE VILLAGE COMMUNICATIONS, LIBERTY, DAVIDOFF, CIGARS, ADVIL, THERMACARE