- Gu, the premium desert brand, has appointed Iris as its first-ever brand activation agency, after it won a competitive pitch, thought to be against RPM and Brave.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WwoNeN
- MediaCom has been awarded the media account for Arriva buses as part of a competitive pitch that knocked incumbent PHD off the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QwC56i
- Pfizer consolidates global creative duties at three holding companies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RNY62D
- Macy's moves $500 million media account to Carat.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S8HK3G
- Cutwater, S.F., wins fashion account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TjfJt8
TOPIC: IRIS, CARAT, MEDIACOM, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., PUBLICIS GROUPE, DENTSU, MCGARRYBOWEN, OMNICOM GROUP, PITCHES, MACY'S, MEC, PHD, AEGIS, CUTWATER, PFIZER, HAVAS, GU, RPM, BRAVE, ARRIVA, EURO LIFE, MCCANN HUMANCARE, TRINA TURK