- Guinness has expanded its relationship with the BBDO to the key African market, moving the continent's creative account from the incumbent Saatchi & Saatchi South Africa.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1a2jNpK
- Ferrero, which owns Nutella, Kinder Surprise and Tic Tac, has appointed Rocket to its £16 million UK media planning and buying business, unseating the incumbent MEC as part of an international process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/180FnUY
- Engine wins RAF & Royal Navy account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/HanNbL
- Converse taps Publicis' MediaVest to support growing media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16ntUo3
- Sony Mobile to hire Carat in North America months after MediaCom consolidation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fQhIiO
- Carat tipped to win Dutch Lady regional media pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aAarN1
- Dentsu Digital to handle Honda Motorcycles and Top Ramen.
Read more: http://bit.ly/H2J07w