- Henry Tajer, currently Executive Chairman of IPG Mediabrands Australia, has been elevated to the role of Global Chief Operating Officer, IPG Mediabrands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LQxQEG
- Fortifying its leadership in Thailand, Mindshare has promoted Pathamawan Sathaporn to be Managing Director of its Thailand operations.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fbHqg9
- Omnicom Media Group announced the appointment of Arlene Ang to the role of China CEO for OMD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aRRVk5
- David Fox has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Ogilvy Australia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dUFAS2
- Xaxis has announced the full integration of 24/7 Media to create “the world’s largest” programmatic outfit, with Caspar Schlickum being elevated to the newly-created role of EMEA CEO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ejAda6
- Mother London has promoted Chris Gallery and Katie Mackay to joint heads of strategy, with a view to promote its global client business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mCp7l0
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, CEO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, OMNICOM MEDIA GROUP, COO, MOTHER LONDON, PROMOTED, OGILVY AUSTRALIA, OMD CHINA, HENRY TAJER, EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, IPG MEDIABRANDS AUSTRALIA, GLOBAL CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, MINDSHARE THAILAND, PATHAMAWAN SATHAPORN, NILUFAR FOWLER, ARLENE ANG, DAVID FOX, XAXIS, 24/7 MEDIA, CASPAR SCHLICKUM, WPP GROUP, HEADS OF STRATEGY, CHRIS GALLERY, KATIE MACKAY