- Hometown London has picked up an international brief to handle the advertising for the Diageo vodka brand Cîroc ahead of a marketing push.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15PbSrP
- Ferrero has appointed The Corner to handle UK advertising for Tic Tac.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15psx3d
- The chemical company BASF has appointed M&C Saatchi to its international corporate advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14iufXf
- Tate & Lyle hires Gyro.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14eNtNp
- Media Profile wins Sony Computer Entertainment PR account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Phptk
- TBWA\Toronto names Nguyen Managing Director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18eM2RO
TOPIC: M&C SAATCHI, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, THE CORNER, DIAGEO, EDELMAN, GYRO, TIC TAC, FERRERO, HOMETOWN LONDON, BASF, PLAYSTATION4, CIROC, TATE & LYLE, SPLENDA, SUCRALOSE, JACOBS AGENCY, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT, MEDIA PROFILE, SCEC, GEORGE NGUYEN, TBWA\TORONTO