- Horizon Media hired Emilee Stansell as digital media director.
- CPX Interactive hired Jeff Hirsch as chief marketing officer.
- R. Shane Kennedy joined TBWA\WorldHealth as managing director.
- Matt Silverman and Cathie DeNaughel, managing directors at R&R Partners, have been elevated to vice president/managing director.
- St. John Walshe, BBDO’s worldwide account director on Mars, has been promoted to executive vice president, BBDO Worldwide, managing director, Europe.
- Starcom MediaVest Group named Diego Fernandez-Martin senior vice president, managing director of SMG Latin America. Fernandez-Martin will be based in Miami, where he will lead operations for the division in Miami and across Latin America. Todd Wilson, who formerly held the role, will be moving to a new position with the company in China.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, CMO, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, STARCOM MEDIAVEST GROUP, VICE PRESIDENT, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, BBDO NY, VP, HORIZON MEDIA, R&R PARTNERS, SMG, TBWA\WORLDHEALTH, R. SHANE KENNEDY, DIGITAL MEDIA DIRECTOR, EMILEE STANSELL, CPX INTERACTIVE, JEFF HIRSCH, MATT SILVERMAN, CATHIE DENAUGHEL, ST. JOHN WALSHE, DIEGO FERNANDEZ-MARTIN