- HTC, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, is holding a review of its estimated £100 million global media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RVCQqp
- Emirates has kicked off a pitch for its £10 million UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S01aZV
- Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/N2Lvs4
- Royal Mail Group is reviewing its £11 million digital agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NoKsyl
- Scottish Power has called a review of its advertising account, currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NIW5PP
- VisitScotland, the Scottish tourist board, has launched a review of its international creative agency requirements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q3ncor
- Old Jamaica Ginger Beer is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S05vfv
TOPIC: HTC, REVIEWS, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, TMW, PROXIMITY LONDON, OLD JAMAICA GINGER BEER, SPLASH WORLDWIDE, COTT, VISITSCOTLAND, G2 GERMANY, GREEN TEAM, SCOTTISH POWER, NEWHAVEN, ROYAL MAIL GROUP, TARGETBASE CLAYDON HEELEY, DEUSTCH LA, EMIRATES, CHEMISTRY, STRAWBERRYFROG, WHICH?