- Hugo Boss, the designer label, is reviewing its global media planning and buying account to ensure its current agency, Havas Media, is providing the best quality and service.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15epWtz
- Toshiba, the Japanese consumer electronics company, is looking for an agency to work on a new UK project.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11dH4ik
- London & Partners, the official promotional body for London, is looking for an agency to create a digital campaign to boost visitors.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZgD5Rz
- Weight Watchers UK is reviewing its digital media account after splitting from the incumbent, Razorfish.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11D0S0q
- Carnival searches for media agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19pWgfN
TOPIC: RAZORFISH, MCCANN LONDON, REVIEWS, PITCHES, GREY LONDON, LONDON & PARTNERS, MPG, HAVAS MEDIA, DIGITAL, HUGO BOSS, TOSHIBA UK, LONDON TOURISM, WEIGHT WATCHERS UK, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES, INCUMBENT