- Intel has tapped McGarryBowen as its global creative agency after a review.
Read more: http://goo.gl/OPH1nA
- Liberty Global, the owner of Virgin Media, has awarded its £150 million European media planning and buying account to Omnicom Media Group after a pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/s676JR
- Bakers, the pet-food brand owned by Nestlé, has appointed Ogilvy Group to a digital and content brief after a pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/rqgaWC
- Omega Pharma, the over-the-counter healthcare company, has appointed The Corner to its £15 million creative account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/x1NiQo
- Mulberry, the luxury fashion brand, has appointed Adam & Eve/DDB after a pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/0q8SW8
- Campaigns & Grey has won the digital mandate for Dusit Thani Manila, covering management of the hotel’s social media platforms.
Read more: http://goo.gl/GnEge7
- Quidco, the cashback rewards platform, has appointed MediaVest to handle its above-the-line communications strategy and media planning and buying.
Read more: http://goo.gl/47q5PW
TOPIC: VIRGIN MEDIA, WPP, GROUPM, STARCOM MEDIAVEST GROUP, VCCP, MCGARRYBOWEN, REVIEWS, VENABLES BELL & PARTNERS, PITCHES, THE CORNER, MG OMD, MANNING GOTTLIEB OMD, OGILVYONE, ANOMALY, OMNICOM MEDIA GROUP, NESTLé, EDELMAN, SOCIAL MEDIA, INTEL, MOMENTUM WORLDWIDE, ADAM & EVE/DDB, DIGITAL, JAM, OMEGA PHARMA, OGILVY GROUP, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, LIBERTY GLOBAL, INCUMBENTS, CREATURE, LUCKY GENERALS, SMG, DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK, OMG, BRIEFS, OYSTERCATCHERS, DAN, BAKERS, LIFE, MR PRESIDENT, A&E/DDBMULBERRY, CAMPAIGNS & GREY, DUSIT THANI MANILA, QUIDCO