- Internet domain registrant GoDaddy has named Barton F. Graf 9000 as its U.S. advertising agency-of-record.
Read more: http://goo.gl/diTiw6
- DLKW Lowe has picked up the global advertising account for the launch of Lenovo's Yoga tablet range.
Read more: http://goo.gl/AB3l6K
- Camelot, the operator of The National Lottery, has consolidated its £40 million media planning and buying account into Vizeum, after a final two-way shoot out against one of the incumbents, OMD UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/pn6B1J
- Marie Curie Cancer Care has hired Saatchi & Saatchi London ahead of a repositioning for the charity that looks after the terminally ill.
Read more: http://goo.gl/eChXXo
- Zoopla Property Group, the digital property company, has moved its TV media planning and buying account to Goodstuff Communications from the incumbent, Vizeum, without a pitch.
- Telefónica, the owner of O2, has consolidated its global media planning and buying account into Publicis Groupe, retaining ZenithOptimedia in the UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/UrgORq
- VCCP's luxury arm, VCCP Saint Pancras, has won its first pitch since launching in May, scooping the global ad account for the £3 billion Chelsea Barracks housing development.
Read more: http://goo.gl/VOUgGh
- Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint tapped Scout as its first agency of record for advertising and marketing services, following a review. Uncle Maddio's is a fast casual pizza franchise, operating 19 restaurants in seven states. The national brand will open 24 restaurants in 2014 including five new states, including North Dakota, Colorado and Florida. The Uncle Maddio's account will be led out of Scout's Atlanta office, the home base of Uncle Maddio's corporate office. The agency will create TV and radio commercials, in-store retail creative, digital and social media marketing, and franchise marketing support.
- BeckTV, a systems integrator that has spent the last 30 years designing and building every type of fixed and mobile professional television facility, has selected Wall Street Communications as its media relations and content marketing agency. Wall Street Communications will work with BeckTV to raise awareness of the company's full-service integration offering, from equipment procurement and architectural planning to fabrication and systems engineering.
TOPIC: LIDA, OMNICOM, OMD UK, PUBLICIS GROUPE, VIZEUM, PITCHES, THE BROOKLYN BROTHERS, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, WE ARE SOCIAL, GODADDY.COM, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, DLKW LOWE, TELEFONICA, SOCIAL MEDIA, HAVAS MEDIA, O2, ZOOPLA PROPERTY GROUP, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, DEUTSCH NEW YORK, LAND ROVER, LENOVO, BFG, OGILVY PR, AAR, INCUMBENT, S&S LONDON, CAMELOT, LEAGAS DELANEY, BARTON F. GRAF 9000, ARENA, THE NATIONAL LOTTERY, OYSTERCATCHERS, MARIE CURIE CANCER CARE, VCCP SAINT PANCRAS, CHELSEA BARRACKS, LONDON ADVERTISING, QATARI DIAR, RANGE ROVER, UNCLE MADDIO'S PIZZA JOINT, SCOUT, BECKTV, WALL STREET COMMUNICATIONS