- Italian Appliance maker De’Longhi’s North America division has selected Interpublic Group’s Lowe Campbell Ewald for advertising duties following a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hfTgtd
- Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the estimated £50 million pan-European ad account for Sony Electronics.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dKOnQR
- DE Master Blenders 1753, the owner of Douwe Egberts, has appointed M&C Saatchi to its global creative account for a number of its coffee brands as it seeks to challenge Nestlé's dominance.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1g1Gfye
- WorldPay, the payment processing company, has appointed DigitasLBi as its lead global strategic digital agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1lJsJ6d
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up the advertising account to promote the 2015 Rugby World Cup, which will be held in England.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1lJyroD
- The National Pork Board is expanding its multicultural marketing efforts and has turned to República to lead the charge.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1czBfhP
- The New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) named strategic agency partners Pulsar Advertising and Arcade Creative Group (Pulsar I Arcade) as its agency of record, following a review. Effective immediately, Pulsar I Arcade will be responsible for all advertising, marketing, digital communications and a large amount of passenger information communications to help enhance the customer experience across MTA's system. The incumbent, Korey Kay & Partners, has been handling the account since 1992.
TOPIC: M&C SAATCHI, WPP, GROUPM, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., BBH, BARTLE BOGLE HEGARTY, MINDSHARE, MCCANN LONDON, VCCP, REVIEWS, PITCHES, AMV BBDO, ABBOTT MEAD VICKERS BBDO, JWT LONDON, NESTLé, DOUWE EGBERTS, ADAM & EVE/DDB, DIGITAL, SONY ELECTRONICS, DIGITASLBI, A&E/DDB, INCUMBENT, LOWE CAMPBELL EWALD, 2015 RUGBY WORLD CUP, KANTAR MEDIA, LCE, DE’LONGHI, NEW YORK METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY, MTA, PULSAR ADVERTISING, ARCADE CREATIVE GROUP, PULSAR I ARCADE, KOREY KAY & PARTNERS, KK&P, DE MASTER BLENDERS 1753, WORLDPAY, REPúBLICA, NPB, THE NATIONAL PORK BOARD, BROMLEY