- Kerry Foods to work with Cirkle on B2B campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VOOeTP
- Easy-forex, the foreign exchange dealing platform, has appointed integrated creative agency MBA as its first global advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UOITNo
- Wickes, the home improvements store, has appointed OMD UK to its search account after a competitive pitch involving Aegis Media's iProspect.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VNJwWf
- BFG was named digital agency of record for Lance Sandwich Crackers. The agency will handle digital and promotion executions, including website development, mobile applications, retail point of sale, social media and creative.
- Arieff Communications added adidas NEO Label to its client roster, and will create a public relations program in the U.S. designed to increase awareness of the teen apparel brand.
TOPIC: OMD UK, PITCHES, AEGIS MEDIA, B2B, MBA, ADIDAS, BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS, WICKES, IPROSPECT, KERRY FOODS, CIRKLE, EASY-FOREX, BFG, LANCE SANDWICH CRACKERS, ARIEFF COMMUNICATIONS, NEO LABEL