- Kingfisher has handed MEC its consolidated £45 million media planning and buying business for its B&Q, TradePoint and Screwfix brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T5SIaT
- JD Williams, the catalogue retailer, has appointed McCann Manchester to handle strategic and creative work for its Jacamo brand after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TOl0VG
- The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZIUba1
- Aegis has scooped the bulk of the £200m European media planning and buying business for Kraft, while PHD has retained its £39m UK and Ireland media planning and buying responsibilities.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UKOvqw
- B&Q has awarded its £40 million advertising account to Karmarama.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WbUk19
- Seat has hired Grey London to handle its £12 million UK advertising account. The agency, which is the incumbent on Seat's European ad business, was appointed without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S33tcv