- Kraft Foods, the Swiss-based company, is set to review its estimated £200 million European media planning and buying arrangements, including the £39 million account held by PHD in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NYX7fO
- Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, is looking for an agency to handle a major global advertising push.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PufF3o
- Asda is holding a review of its £10 million digital media roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O645LO
- Douwe Egberts is seeking an agency for its £4 million UK above-the-line advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O65Toc
- Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is looking for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OyEI4z
- Jack Wills, the clothing brand, is on the hunt for an advertising agency as it moves to ramp up its marketing efforts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S1UqvP
- Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q4lPtv
- Standard Life, the pensions and investments company, is reviewing its digital advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UdYeHM
- Gumtree.com, the classifieds website, is looking for an agency to handle its £3 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q4mBa1
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, BEATTIE MCGUINNESS BUNGAY, BMB, CARAT, WPP, RAZORFISH, STARCOM MEDIAVEST GROUP, MINDSHARE, O&M, REVIEWS, OMNICOM GROUP, PITCHES, AEGIS MEDIA, CST THE GATE, CENTER PARCS, PHD, TBWA, SCOTTISH POWER, KRAFT FOODS INC., TASSIMO, DOUWE EGBERTS, JACK WILLS, LEW