- Lee Jeans selected GSD&M as its creative agency. In addition, PGA TOUR Superstore selected GSD&M as its creative and media partner.
- Ignited was named agency of record for Contiki Vacations. Effective immediately, Ignited will lead strategy, creative and media responsibilities for the global travel brand to build its presence in the U.S. market.
- Rebel Industries, Los Angeles, has been awarded experiential duties for the launch of Shellback Rum, a new spirit from E & J Gallo Winery.
- VRTC has been named agency of record for Puerto Vallarta.
- Two by Four added three clients to its roster: BERNINA of America, Bradley Corporation and VF Imagewear.
- Blacktop was named agency of record for Edible Arrangements’ local store marketing efforts.
- Wilson Sporting Goods Co. named Carrot Creative as its social media agency of record for most of its product categories. Carrot Creative will work with Wilson to develop and implement social strategies for the Wilson brand and its individual sport categories, including baseball/softball, basketball, football, volleyball, soccer and the DeMarini brand.
TOPIC: GSD&M, LAUNCH, LEE JEANS, WILSON SPORTING GOODS CO., CARROT CREATIVE, BLACKTOP, EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS, TWO BY FOUR, BERNINA OF AMERICA, BRADLEY CORPORATION, VF IMAGEWEAR, VRTC, PUERTO VALLARTA, REBEL INDUSTRIES, SHELLBACK RUM, IGNITED, CONTIKI VACATIONS, PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE