- Legoland-owner Merlin Entertainments has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to create a new global campaign for the theme park, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eipbI5
- The Hollywood Foreign Press Association, presenters of the annual Golden Globe Awards, announced a digital partnership with Bluefin Media. The agency created the Golden Globes’ website, GoldenGlobes.com, a source for up-to-the-minute entertainment news, fashion content and videos. In addition, the agency will manage and host the site’s content and coordinate advertising sales.
- Sporting brand PUMA named JWT New York as its global lead creative agency, handling all work throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, APAC and Middle East/Africa. The agency will begin working on a project to reignite the brand and define its new Forever Faster brand messaging before launching a global brand campaign in the second half of 2014. Droga5 previously handled the account.
- Henkel adds Fallon to its creative roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bLkSR9
- Droga5 grows its Chobani business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/J0qnRL
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bLy74i