- Legoland-owner Merlin Entertainments has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to create a new global campaign for the theme park, after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eipbI5
- The Hollywood Foreign Press Association, presenters of the annual Golden Globe Awards, announced a digital partnership with Bluefin Media. The agency created the Golden Globes’ website, GoldenGlobes.com, a source for up-to-the-minute entertainment news, fashion content and videos. In addition, the agency will manage and host the site’s content and coordinate advertising sales.
- Sporting brand PUMA named JWT New York as its global lead creative agency, handling all work throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, APAC and Middle East/Africa. The agency will begin working on a project to reignite the brand and define its new Forever Faster brand messaging before launching a global brand campaign in the second half of 2014. Droga5 previously handled the account.
- Henkel adds Fallon to its creative roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bLkSR9
- Droga5 grows its Chobani business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/J0qnRL
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bLy74i
TOPIC: BEATTIE MCGUINNESS BUNGAY, BMB, VCCP, CRAMER-KRASSELT, PITCHES, DDB CHICAGO, DROGA5, DLKW LOWE, FALLON, RED TETTEMER + PARTNERS, HENKEL, SOCIAL MEDIA, MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS, DIGITAL, JWT NEW YORK, PR, SUPERDRUG, CHOBANI, MARCUS THOMAS, BIG SPACESHIP, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INCUMBENT, LEGOLAND, BARTON F. GRAF 9000, PUMA, ANOMALY AMSTERDAM, THE HOLLYWOOD FOREIGN PRESS ASSOCIATION, GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS, BLUEFIN MEDIA, GOLDENGLOBES.COM, FOREVER FASTER, LOCTITE, ZPR, COW