- Livingston, CA-based poultry company Foster Farms has selected Omnicom’s Organic as its digital agency of record.
Read more: http://goo.gl/io6uy9
- USA TODAY, whose reach represents the largest readership in America, has appointed Movement Strategy as its Social Agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/LeJ25Y
- We Are Social was tapped by PVH Corp. to manage and consult on all social media activity for the apparel company's Van Heusen and IZOD brands in North America. Work will be handled out of We Are Social's New York office. The agency will be responsible for social listening and strategic development of social media activities and provide ongoing social content development, community management, insights and analytics.
- Elevate Studios was awarded digital agency of record duties for the direct-to-consumer business of HanesBrands. The agency, which won the business after a national review, will implement a streamlined user experience and enhanced visual design for HanesBrands' direct-to-consumer operations, beginning with three of its ecommerce websites: Hanes, Champion and One Hanes Place.
- El Segundo-based agency, Nucleus Worldwide, was named marketing agency of record for the Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP). Work will include brand strategy and graphics, creative development and media planning and buying. For the 2014 season, Nucleus will help AVP branch beyond a beach party brand to promote its world-class athletes playing on the tour. The agency created "Dig Deep," a campaign that launched May 5 and will run throughout the summer to promote the tour's seven events.
- Following a review that included five agencies, Kre8 Media successfully retained direct response television work for Premier Care in Bathing, a supplier of Walk-In Baths and Easy Access Showers throughout North America. Kre8 Media has worked for Premier Care in Bathing since October of 2009 and handles all of the company's DRTV work in the United States and Canada in both English and French.