- Lloyds Banking Group has called a multimillion-pound pitch to create the advertising to support the launch of a new retail bank, dubbed Project Verde.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MVPao3
- London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is holding a pitch for advertising activity to promote the capital after the Olympics.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MsGEi0
- Ocado, the online grocer, has approached creative agencies to invite them to compete for an advertising brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MZ76hS
- Air Malta has launched a review of its advertising and media accounts in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean as part of a move to rebrand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/M9jYUC
- UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MVPqDG
- Air New Zealand has launched a contest for its £5 million media planning and buying arrangements, currently overseen by Walker Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MYqKqN
TOPIC: REVIEWS, PITCHES, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, JOINT, AIR MALTA, MEDIA CONSULTA, LONDON & PARTNERS, AIR NEW ZEALAND, WALKER MEDIA, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP, UKTV, OCADO, ABBOTT MEAD VICKERS BBDO, AMVBBDO, 101