- London & Partners, the promotional organisation for London, has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle a campaign to encourage visitors to come to the capital after the success of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QfokWt
- AllSaints, the fashion label, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its £2 million advertising account and BMB Media, the agency's media division, to its media business, without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uvfp7K
- Coca-Cola has appointed Leo Burnett's luxury division, Atelier, to handle its pan-European advertising account for Glacéau Vitaminwater.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SnJR6A
- Tullamore Dew, the Irish whiskey brand, has hired Karmarama to handle its global digital advertising and social media business after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P04jFF
- Adam & Eve/DDB has won the £5 million advertising and digital account for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P04uAO
TOPIC: BEATTIE MCGUINNESS BUNGAY, BMB, VCCP, RKCR/Y&R, RAINEY KELLY CAMPBELL ROALFE/Y&R, COCA-COLA COMPANY, KARMARAMA, DROGA5, LEO BURNETT GROUP, ATELIER, LONDON & PARTNERS, LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC, ALLSAINTS, GLACéAU VITAMINWATER, TULLAMORE DEW, WILLIAM GRANT & SONS, KARMA COMMUNICATIONS, MCCANN DUBLIN, ADAM & EVE/DDB, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, VW