- M&C Saatchi has appointed Antonia Harrison as international development director to coincide with the official launch of its New York office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZN9Kid
- CP+B announced that Brian Skahan has rejoined the agency as executive creative director. He was most recently managing director and chief technology officer at Publicis Modem.
- Finien, a consultancy specializing in naming, identity and digital design for brand launches, has opened its doors in Santa Monica, CA. Finien founder/principal Fabian Geyrhalter previously ran Geyrhalter & Company for 12 years.
- Piston promoted Tamara Bousquet to managing director, media.
- McCann Detroit promoted Mike Stocker and Robin Chrumka to executive vice president, co-executive creative directors.
- Digitas Health tapped Graham Mills as managing director of its New York office.