- M&C Saatchi has appointed Antonia Harrison as international development director to coincide with the official launch of its New York office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZN9Kid
- CP+B announced that Brian Skahan has rejoined the agency as executive creative director. He was most recently managing director and chief technology officer at Publicis Modem.
- Finien, a consultancy specializing in naming, identity and digital design for brand launches, has opened its doors in Santa Monica, CA. Finien founder/principal Fabian Geyrhalter previously ran Geyrhalter & Company for 12 years.
- Piston promoted Tamara Bousquet to managing director, media.
- McCann Detroit promoted Mike Stocker and Robin Chrumka to executive vice president, co-executive creative directors.
- Digitas Health tapped Graham Mills as managing director of its New York office.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, CP+B, CRISPIN PORTER + BOGUSKY, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, EVP, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER, CTO, M&C SAATCHI NY, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ECD, FOUNDER, PISTON, PRINCIPAL, DIGITAS HEALTH, PROMOTED, ANTONIA HARRISON, INTERNATIONAL NEW BUSINESS, GRAHAM MILLS, MCCANN DETROIT, MIKE STOCKER, ROBIN CHRUMKA, TAMARA BOUSQUET, FINIEN, FABIAN GEYRHALTER, GEYRHALTER & COMPANY, BRIAN SKAHAN, PUBLICIS MODEM