- Mark Hunter, the former Deutsch LA chief creative officer, has resurfaced at SapientNitro in a senior creative role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ernEsK
- Rapp, the Omnicom data and direct marketing agency, has handed control of its entire UK creative output to its executive creative director. Jason Andrews.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eUcqBx
- Sarah Hofstetter is 360i's new global chief, as Bryan Wiener—who has been an executive with the digital shop since 2004—steps down.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LVbwcF
- MEC hired Stephen Blumberg as managing partner to serve as agency lead on the Marriott Global business. He will report to Mark Jones, president of global solutions, North America. Most recently, Blumberg served as senior vice president, group client director at MediaVest where he led a cross-agency team collaborating on new business efforts that saw the addition of new clients, Travelers Insurance and Wendy’s.
- kbs+ Toronto named Matt Hassell as chief creative officer, charged with creative for Target Canada and Bank of Montreal. Previously, Hassell was chief creative officer of OgilvyOne where he led work for Unilever and helped the agency secure AOR duties for Tim Hortons and InterContinental.
- The Gate NY promoted Eric van den Heuvel to managing director, up from vice president, director of media solutions.
- Liquid Agency hired Marie McNeely as global director of business development.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING PARTNER, OMNICOM, 360I, CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER, CCO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, LOWE WORLDWIDE, MD, DEUTSCH LA, OGILVYONE, MEDIAVEST, MEC, SAPIENTNITRO, RAPP, MARK HUNTER, MARK JONES, SARAH HOFSTETTER, BRYAN WIENER, GLOBAL CEO, FREELANCE, JASON ANDREWS, RIK HASLAM, STEPHEN BLUMBERG, MARRIOTT, PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, KBS+ TORONTO, MATT HASSELL, THE GATE WORLDWIDE NY, ERIC VAN DEN HEUVEL, LIQUID AGENCY, MARIE MCNEELY, GLOBAL DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT