- MasterCard has launched a review of its estimated $200 million global media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bGSNcy
- Skoda, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, is speaking to agencies about its pan-European advertising requirements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bH25Fg
- Vodafone is looking to hire an agency to help it create a set of guidelines to unite its advertising across the world.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1750k4Q
- Thomas Cook is holding a CRM review as part of a wider overhaul of its marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1as22xD
- John Hancock launches a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1anIeLP
TOPIC: UM, UNIVERSAL MCCANN, WPP, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., REVIEWS, RKCR/Y&R, RAINEY KELLY CAMPBELL ROALFE/Y&R, VODAFONE, VW, MASTERCARD INTERNATIONAL, TEAM RED, GREY WORLDWIDE, VOLKSWAGEN, THOMAS COOK, HILL HOLLIDAY, CRM, LEAGAS DELANEY, SKODA, JOHN HANCOCK