- Matthew Charlton and Neil Dawson, the chief executive and the executive creative director of BETC London, are leaving the agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b84zve
- Brian Cooper, the executive creative director at Ogilvy & Mather London, has left the WPP agency by mutual consent.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1g8kgst
- Dylan Williams, the partner and chief strategic officer at Mother, has resigned from the agency to become the global chief strategy and innovation officer at Publicis Worldwide.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1j8s0MT
- CEO of Creston Don Elgie is to retire from the company he founded in 2001 with effect from 31 March this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dskGqT
- Ann Bartling has been picked to lead Edelman's health practice following the resignation of Paul Gittins late last year after less than three months in the role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1h1o9vt
Read more: http://bit.ly/1d7L7Fr
- DigitasLBi Atlanta promoted Carrie Philpott from senior vice president of account management to senior vice president, managing director. In this role, Philpott will drive the growth and development of the Atlanta office while continuing her work as the global lead on the agency's Delta Air Lines account. She will report into Joanne Zaiac, president, DigitasLBi New York Region.
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, PEOPLE-MOVES, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MD, CSO, PUBLICIS WORLDWIDE, MOTHER, WPP GROUP, EDELMAN, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ECD, SVP, CIO, BETC LONDON, DELTA AIR LINES, NELSON BOSTOCK, PROMOTED, FLEISHMANHILLARD, NEIL DAWSON, CRESTON, O&M LONDON, MATTHEW CHARLTON, GLOBAL CHIEF STRATEGY AND INNOVATION OFFICER, DYLAN WILLIAMS, ANDREW STIRK, BARRIE BRIEN, ANN BARTLING, PAUL GITTINS, ROBIN HAMMAN, DIGITASLBI ATLANTA, CARRIE PHILPOTT, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, MANAGING DIRECTO, JOANNE ZAIAC, ROSIE BARDALES, BRIAN COOPER