- McCain, the frozen-food company, is looking for a digital shop.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MeMxRN
- DFS has kicked off a search for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1glxgIj
- The Prime Minister's Office is holding a pitch for an ad agency to work on the Government's Great initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1c51vRn
- Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, has called a pan-European media review covering the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1d5sxs2
- Odeon is looking for a direct agency to help the cinema chain communicate with customers online. Creativebrief has been instructed to advise on the process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mevQmF
- Cancer Research UK is reviewing the agency arrangements for its direct giving and legacy marketing work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cusZmP
TOPIC: OMD UK, OMNICOM GROUP, CMW, PITCHES, ATOMIC LONDON, CANCER RESEARCH UK, RAPP, DIGITAL, MCCAIN, INCUMBENT, ODEON, CREATIVEBRIEF, STACK, CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE, BRIEFS, DFS, GREAT, THE PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE, EUROTUNNEL, CHANNEL TUNNEL