- McLaren Automotive has appointed SapientNitro to handle its global digital account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KBcVSF
- Hispanic shop LatinWorks wins AOR for Texas Lottery account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LUFPfQ
- Saatchi & Saatchi London has won a brief from The Nike Foundation to promote Girl Hub, a movement that supports the development of young girls in Africa.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KNFla2
- Paddy Power, the bookmaker, has consolidated its media planning and buying into the Omnicom-owned M2M.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LNPrJL
- ADT, the security services company, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its £2 million ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/L9RAwT
- Time Out has appointed Karmarama to handle its advertising after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/L00ScA