- MEC hired Carl Fremont as its global chief digital officer. Fremont was previously executive vice president, global media director at Digitas.
- Brokaw hired as Kathy Walters account director. She was formerly account director at JWT Action.
- Vizeum hired Nadine Young as chief strategy officer.
- Tim Angelillo has joined R&R Partners as vice president & managing director of the firm’s Los Angeles office.
- Droga5 promoted Andrew Essex to vice chairman; Sarah Thompson to CEO, New York; Ted Royer to chief creative officer, New York; Kevin Brady and Neil Heymann to executive creative directors, New York; Bryan Yasko to global business director; Susie Nam to general manager and head of account management, New York; Judd Merkel to global chief financial officer; Amir Feder to chief financial officer, New York; and Scott Waldbaum to global general counsel and general counsel, New York.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER, CCO, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, VICE PRESIDENT, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, VIZEUM, CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER, CSO, DROGA5, CDO, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, EVP, MEC, DIGITAS, VICE CHAIRMAN, GLOBAL CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER, R&R PARTNERS, BROKAW, TED ROYER, CARL FREMONT, GLOBAL MEDIA DIRECTOR, KATHY WALTERS, ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, JWT ACTION, NADINE YOUNG, TIM ANGELILLO, PROMOTED ANDREW ESSEX, SARAH THOMPSON